Monday 14 May 2012

Loot?


Question of the day: what do atrox and ambulimax eat?

This question popped in my head lately as I looted a *painting* from an ambu (and not the first time) and I remember a fishing rod from an atrox. As they are useless to us as we dont have an apt on EU it also brings up the question how they got there in the first place. Are there colonists running around the planet carying Oil Paintings? Was a colonist that confused he went fishing at Fort Ithaca? Intruiging questions......


 ·  ·  · January 10 at 11:38am

  • Stan Madenwald likes this.

    • Lykke Schmitz I believe Ambu's are eating roots. And troxes eat small animals like snables and exos =) Though in team perhaps they can bring down an Ambu too !

    • Lykke Schmitz About them carrying things ... I believe you're right! They might have eaten people too hahaha! And don't speculate too much. Makes your brain hurt :P

    • Radar Roni Hawklord I agree on the fauna lore....I do recall that ambu are quite docile herb eaters and atrox are carnivorious hunters. I was merely wondering why e.g. a colonist would bring an oil painting with him or her when sweating ( I do aknowledge that ambulimax are good for more reasons then just sweating..) or the odd choice of that colonist to go fish at Ithaca which shows some irrational behaviour on the part of the colonists....maybe space travel is not as safe as we think and it does funk your brain a litlle, maybe my old theory that drinking too much Melchi water, as is an everlasting discussion between Jeral and me, is just not a good plan is quite valid.....my 2 pecs

    • Lykke Schmitz well rather melchi water than Beer at Beer Garden :D Could be the influence of melchi crystals alone though :/ The pure water should be ok but when refined, only Lootius knows what the energy does to your brain ...

No comments:

Post a Comment