Monday 14 May 2012

2 years anniversary

2 years anniversary


Ahhhh dear followers of this group...yes...today, 10 january 2012, I am 2 years in Entropia....joining EU shortly after the introduction of V10....born at Treasure Island Castle (the egg, the egg !!!)...I soon discovered that *sweating* brissies wasnt the way to go....as I wasnt sure if I wanted to deposit I just run around TI and enjoyed the views and sounds....the next day I joined a tp run (yes, WALKING) to Neas Place...which resulted in *falling of the mountain* to be stuck with Thorifoids...those were the days :))


After 2 years, with a little depo break in between, Im glad Im still around...seeing vehicles introduced....the thrill of RT first and space and the other planets later, the make over of Eudoria and added content on Amethera. Happy as I made a lot of friends and sometimes sad when a good friend left, even if the reason was very valid.


Sometimes missing *old swamp*....where newbies and elders mingled...the shows of Caly with his hilarious Mo merp ads...the drama. It is good to remember but also to know how to move on to a new stage.


Space gave a whole new meaning to EU in my experience....with all the hazards..it is amazing to explore...new planets...new pple....new sights.


May Lootius shine on us all and may the HoF be with you.


Roni, Calypso Desert Rangers

No comments:

Post a Comment