Monday 14 May 2012

The irony.......

The irony.......


Sometimes when you try to be a friend and help....it backfires at you...if there wasnt so much money involved it would be hilarious.


You always take some risk when you trust someone, either in RL or in a virtual world. I helped this lady...I knew her a long time and yes...I trusted her. She was setting up a space cab drive bussines. I helped her out on some money and even sold her a Kismet laser gun cheap (high MU on auction) for her Quad. Last sunday I helped another friend with getting stuff from Calypso to Arkadia....on the flight back some od stuff happened...first of all the lady friend landed on Arkadia when I was waiting to depart and we had a chat. I obviously wasnt paying attention cause she yelled the pirate slogan in local: something with Nebula Virus...if I had paid attention I could have guessed that it was a pirate society. I also could have known that she had shifted from space cab driving to piracy...which basicly means they claim to loot anyone in space....society rules. She was also cunning enough to check if I had any stackables and to check who was my passenger..as soon as I entered space she was waiting for me....and blasted me to smithereens.....SHOT BY MY OWN GUN!!!!!!! .....My stackables and those of my passenger were looted...not nice...but thats the risk of PvP I guess. I chatted her saying this was not cool....her point of view: its PvP.....and pirates dont care if you are a friend or not. Guess she has a point there...next time I bring my point....a VERY BIG GUN.


For privacy reasons I didnt use any avatar names as it was fair game in the end. Just not cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment