Monday 14 May 2012

His name is...dragonfire

wednesday fly day and a new friend


As I didnt had much to do I was hanging around PA...Ion chatted me and asked if I still had a Quad for sale. I still had so we agreed on a price. Saradu wasnt around for a while so I figured I could go to Arkadia where Ion was to transfer the Quad. It was quiet in space...besides the usual junkyard of motherships and privateers I only detected one other Quad which was moving away fast from me...Im that scary yes lol. The trip to Ark went smooth, once the direction was set I turned on Atlas Haven Radio and relaxed. Soon I arrived on Celeste Quarry and said hi to Fons and jussi Flodder (Fons had the free NI gun which had a remarkable resemblence to a handheld vacuumcleaner...known in the Netherlands as *kruimeldief*), Hodges and Neil. Shortly Ion popped in and the deal was done. I met Tes for the first time, another ranger, at Celeste Harbour. She was born at Arkadia and had not seen space yet. So Ion and me started our Quads and Tes joined me as passenger. Plan was to pay John Black Hawk a visit at his MS to say hi. His MS was close to Calypso where we soon arrived. John wasnt on so we moved on to Calypso. In Calypso Ion and Tes went their own way and I stayed in PA...yes...on the wall again.


Dragonfire came rushing in and we had a great talk. His idea is to throw a birthdayparty for his mentor, Lady Reynock, at the racetrack on FOMA next saturday. He allready asked if I could invite rangers to the party...NBK and Vikings of Calypso will be there too. We had a long talk about many things..he is pretty new in Entropia and a lot of drama that had happened in the past...especially Rockplanet soc and the Patriots MS scam was history for him. I filled in some blanks as I had witnessed a lot of it from close by. I was amazed by the knowledge Dragonfire allready displayed..especially for the sort time he is around. We will hear a lot of amazing things from him in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment