Monday 14 May 2012

Omegaton versus Chikara

Wondering.......


Yesterday a small ambu hunt with the Katchuiki Determination on Ambus in Nea's.....first I thought returns were really bad (30%) as I looked in the stackables for the usual drop of oils and ammunition....today I checked again and something stroke me as od... I found a Chikara FAP, nothing fancy, and had that one before....the weird part is finding a Chikara pistol too I never saw before...had specs compared to a P2a...cant scratch an ambu with it.....but I wonder....is the Chikara company trying to get a better bussines foothold on Calypso on weaponry now?....Omegaton company is the usual supplier as they were tied up with the Imperial Federation...even though the IF no longer recognises Omegaton as *owner* of Calypso after the first desastrous robot wars and the lost battle which destroyed Hadesheim....questions, questions, questions....

No comments:

Post a Comment