Monday 14 May 2012

Attitudes

Entropians, especially the regulars and long term players, are usually civilised and friendly people that respect eachother and treat eachother nice (except on the forum sometimes). Sometimes you encounter someone who is not so *nice*. I know that as we don't really *see* eachother in a virtual world such as Entropia, we judge eachother on avatar appearance and expression in chat. Entropia clearly has its own dynamics which even Im not totally sure of. What happened was that an clearly older and experienced player started to comment on Saradu on her hair and shirt followed by a couple of innuendos when I asked her friendly not to do that. I wont go into details but the matter obviously disturbes me. This avatar in the end must have thought she scared us away cause I logged very fast. Fact is that I had to catch the RL train for RL work. Maybe this will give her a false feeling of victory and satisfaction...I dont know. The only thing I regret now is not taking a screeny......and oh yeah, Ive a new job..seems Im a pizza delivery boy..lmao

No comments:

Post a Comment