Monday 29 October 2012

almost 3 years now review

Dear followers,

Yes, it's almost 3 years now. Been busy in Entropia with a break from oktober 2010 till oktober 2011 as in a non depo period. I did loggin occasionaly, both to say hi to friends as in keeping my account alive. After oktober 2011 I picked up again, mainly cause Saradu made an account and it was refereshing to wander around in Entropia with her.

In november it will be Saradu's first "rezz" day.....well done! She has almost finished her discipleship :))

As for me....I needed a little break. Lately I wasn't enjoying the Entropia experience as I did before. And when the fun goes it's time to reconsider your playing style, especially in Entropia as it can get quite expensive, even if you're not focussing on skilling. But I look back at a great year....I'm more skilled then I anticipated a year ago. Using the field heal chip is really fun to do. Here some highlights of last year (in random order):

* getting virtually married on Cyrene at the Waterfall perimeter TP with Saradu Hawklord
* becoming a virtual DJ, first with Normandie Radio, later with Atlas Haven Radio
* getting a Quad and traveling space
* release of planet Cyrene
* visiting the Control Room with Oberon Nightseer at Caly space station
* visiting the new Gateway
* doing a warp flight and a repair job on the Normandie MS with Bonnie and JBK
* getting stuck in space and being rescued by our hero Neil Stockton
* looting 2 unL Ark rifles in 1 hunt
* aquiring a Foxtrot Marber Mentor Edition, an excellent tagger: range 160 m (and ammo eater too lol)
* making lots of new friends and refereshing old ones like *rondo rondo bondo*
* doing the *The Thing* mission on Rocktropia with Saradu
* last TP run as security with Stave Petty / Entropia Tour Agency @ Arkadia's first anniversary
* 2 HoFs: 1 team HoF on Next Island (with Jagger), 1 solo HoF on Calypso....and many many globals
* creating the *Entropia Universe* facebook group which has reached 440 members now, handed over ownership of the group to Saradu
* creating Entropia Universe blog which reached 1000 page views allready
* earning the title *Riptor Meister* (thx Anaitis Alexa Maelstrom XD)
* making *bubbles* with ingame screenies (thx MS9 and masterchief)

Not everything went smooth, Normandie Radio and me did not part in the best way and some in the universe still nag me about that and in a very childish way. I decided to do my show on a different planet last time cause of this. That was after a month of annoying and talking trash to me in main chat. You will reap what you sow dude, one day. Enough about this. What is also sad is that I decided to leave Calypso Desert Rangers society as it was pretty much dead...or at least very dormant. My experiences with CDR have been great and I feel very privilged to have been a part of that particulair society. And as Zuta once said...once a Ranger, always a Ranger.

I will continue my adventures in Entropia Universe.....but maybe not as often as I used too. RL has become more interesting lately as Saradu and me traded EU for RL....and nothing can beat that.

Cheers, Roni

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Dear. And you have my support in whatever decisions you do make as you well know. That is probably all you need is a little break and I do believe the NR Incidents do have a lot of why you feel the way you do at this moment in time. The partying and social aspect has kind of disappeared. I get that way too and sort of in the same place as you but that changed since I moved in. :) Silly to comment as anonymous, that I am not.
    Saradu Hawklord

    ReplyDelete