Monday 14 May 2012

Boots, a party and headaches

Boots, a party and headaches

Some time ago Saradu promised that if I saw nice boots for sale I should warn her. Yesterday I checked auction and found Cadet Cowboy Boots M,C....but not colored yet which suits me great. I told Saradu and before I had a chance to say anything else I was the proud owner of some cool boots! Thank you sweetheart..that was very generous of you :) Now I will hunt some oro to get me some brown paint cans and color them myself..not that Im skilled enough..but its fun to try.. Saradu had some very sexy lacy suit so we changed and hit the centre court of Port Atlantas.

Yoshii was DJing for hotplanet.rock, yes Caly's infamous radiostation, but I like Yoshii and know her for some time so I thought she deserved a try. She was doing a great show....good tunes and friendly comments. Caly popped in which wasnt too bad..I gratted him on his Trox globals....I was getting a bit fed up with the endless fights as it gets no-one anywhere. Yoshii gave away some prizes with contests...usually I dont bother and I think newcomers can use those items better then me. But this time I thought it would be fun to participate and to my surprise I won a nice Herb Box (healing device). Actually winning a Herb Box from HPR is a bit ironic XD

What some partygoers got a bit annoyed and one person even upset was pple keeping landing their vehicles on our heads. Resulting in comments from mellow, hey that gives me an headache, to really angry ones. I really wish MA had designed a spaceport close to PA and a mob free road to the city. Saradu had a good point saying that the roof of the Mall was a good place...it has an elevator to ground level


No comments:

Post a Comment